Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random...

Life is in full swing! I meant to write for Valentine's day, but neglected to do so. Oopsies. Hope you had a good one!

I received my schedule and am so expectant and excited for the classes, fieldwork, and church life I have the opportunity to take part in! I'm finding more and more that I LOVE learning! In so many classes I sit at the end of my seat so pumped to try and capture all I can from that class. It's all about expectancy and vision.

Here's a run down of the courses...
*Worship Band
*Music Excellence
*Old Testament Introduction
*Personal Leadership
*Church and Ministry
*Communication in Ministry
So pumped!

I've dropped my resume at 15 places, so please pray for the perfect employment opportunity.
It's a little difficult trying to figure out when I'll be able to work...
We have classes all week, serve midweek and twice on the weekends. But God is faithful, and He knows exactly what I need!

I just got home from connect group (like a small group) and had a wonderful time. I'm so excited to live life together with these people! We have so much fun sharing stories, talking about Jesus, and just hanging out. I feel challenged, encouraged and uplifted. I looked around the room and saw world-changers. People of influence, people called to amazing things. I'm so thankful to be a part of it. What an incredible blessing. It's like my Australia family!

Let's see, what else is new?

My flatmate and I get along tremendously well. We are constantly giggling. This morning we woke up to someone weed-wacking right outside our window. Who does that at 7am?! Anyways...

The sound of the new Aftermath album is filling our room. AHHH, SO GOOD. Seriously, get the album. It's life-changing! Sometimes I still can't believe I'm here.

Well, I'm going to go catch some zzzzz's.
Tomorrow's going to be a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment