Friday, March 18, 2011

Colour Your World

This week is Colour conference in which 10,000 women gather in the heart of Sydney and experience an incredible weekend of worship, world-renowned teaching (Craig Groeshel, Jeanne Mayo, Lisa Bevere, Bobbie Houston,Chris Cain) and wonderful girl time. "Everyday girls living for Jesus!"

I'm serving this week in the Communications department- Colour Memories. Translation... I sell merch! I love the team I'm on. Especially Paula, a pastoral student that has been incredibly kind to me. The only bummer about selling all of the beautiful things is that I want to buy it all! Cute totes, tea cups, stickers, baby clothes,etc. Ahh man. The little 'boy grow' (onesie) says "Someday I'm going to marry a world changer like my mum" Isn't that SO cute? I want it. For the future that is. haha And yes, you read that correctly... they say mum here! Adorable :)

Speaking of... I wish so badly that my mom and sisters were here. My dream is that we can all come together someday. Like maybe next year when Beth Moore is one of the speakers! Mom did you catch that?! I went crazy when I heard that!

Oh and also, tonight in worship I was literally in the very back row, and during worship I couldn't identify who one of the vocalists was. So after the set was over, Bobbie goes over to this girl and says, "oh darling Kari Jobe, thanks for joining us!" Hello?! Wow. She's my favorite. I'm taken back and so thankful for all of the amazing opportunities I get to take part in.

I'm incredibly blessed and so thankful. God is providing in so many amazing ways! Thank you friends and family for all of your prayer and support. I wish I knew how to express my thanks.

I long to write more, but I'm exhausted. (At church at 6:30am to take the bus, home at 11 or 12am)
Don't worry, there will be more to come!

Hugs and kisses.
- Linds

1 comment:

  1. How absolutely amazing is that I am so excited for you I love Keri Jobe :o) and just that you get to be their experience it is so Awesome!!!! Sounds like a great time to me I can't wait to here more:o) Let God move in you and take it all in♥ Enjoy your time this week (hugs)
    Praying for you♥
    Blessings,
    Edie

    ReplyDelete