Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You are now free to move about the cabin...

Passport - check.

Application- check.

Acceptance Letter- check.

Student Visa- check.

Accomodation Papers- check.

Flight- check.

WOAH...
This is unreal. And I can't really feel anything. Life goes on as normal... my room is cluttered with laundry, my friends and I find crazy things to do, and I'm continually drawn back to the shiny black and white keys to fill my room with noise.

Everyday God brings surprises my way. And His timing is always better than mine. Confusing, maybe... but better ;)

Quote of the day


"I always knew that when I looked back on the times I cried I would smile. But I never knew that when I looked back on the times I smiled I would cry. One day at a time, this is enough. Don't look back and grieve over the past for it is gone. Do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."

No comments:

Post a Comment