Monday, November 8, 2010

Blessings

As I sit in a cold room, with my "Dream" blanket wrapped tightly around me, I'm overwhelmed with a sense of belonging. And as "Never Grow Up" rings quietly in the backround, I can barely contain each tear that spills onto my cheeks. 64 days until I must say "see ya later..." But I've decided that instead of talking about leaving, I'm going to cherish every moment I'm still here. There are so many things to figure out still, but I'm trusting Jesus every step of the way.

To everyone that came to Coldstone, thank you so much for supporting me. My dad and Pastor Aren were quite the entertainment! I feel so blessed to have friends and family that believe in me.

I can't wait to sit down and write about all of the miracles that have happened along the way! God is so faithful.

Remember that you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. Linds! So glad you decided to blog and share about your journey! I've been praying for you and your preparations for January in every way. I can't wait to hear about God's miraculous works and blessings in your life. See you only FOUR DAYS! YAY! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete